JYNNS Bak Kut Teh 33g
Bak Kuh Teh is mostly made of spicy spices of plant ingredients, which have the effects of blood production, blood circulation, qi replenishment and blood circulation promotion.
Benefits : Aid in Blood Circulation, Dispel Coldness & Dampness of Body
Suitable For : Suitable for people with insufficient qi and blood, people with cold body, cold hands and feet
Ingredients : Bei Qi, Yu Zhu, Chuan Xiong, American Ginseng, Cinnamon, Anise, Liquorice, White Pepper
Suggested cooking with ingredients : Pork Ribs 800g, Garlic Gloves 2pcs, Mushrooms 4pcs, Bamboo Shoot 25g, Salt, Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce
- Put the ribs in boiling water and cook for a while to remove blood. Pick up, drain and set aside.
- Place the soup pack and water in a clay pot, cover, and boil over medium heat. Continue to cook for about 30 minutes. Let the herbs smell.
- Add ribs, garlic, mushrooms and bamboo shoots, and seasoning ingredients, cook until boiling and continue to cook for 50 minutes. Season with salt and serve immediately. Serve hot.
- Courier Service delivery is free for orders $100 and above. If order does not exceed $100, delivery fee will be $10 per location. A $15 delivery charge applies for RESTRICTED ZONES.
- We deliver 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday)
- Order receive after 5pm will be processed the next working day
We seek for your kind understanding that request for specific delivery time or short time frame cannot be guaranteed as it depends on the drivers delivery routes scheduled for that day
Please ensure that the recipient’s address is correct and that someone is available to receive the gift. In the event that the recipient is not around, the gift will be returned to the office and arranged for another delivery time and date. A touch-up and re-delivery fee of up to 50% of the original selling price may be applicable.