JYNNS Blood Nourishment Soup 100g
The Ganoderma lucidum in Qi & Blood Nourishing Soup can nourish the lungs and qi, nourish the liver and spleen, and cook with other herbs. It can effectively fight chronic cough and wheezing, and people with anorexia can achieve the effect of qi and blood circulation.
Benefits : Tonify qi and replenish blood, promote blood circulation and metabolism
Suitable For : Suitable for people with insufficient blood and blood, people with non-circulating blood, people who are prone to feeling cold
Ingredients : Agaricus Brazei Muril Mushroom, Glossy Ganoderma, Codonopsis Pilosula, Boxthorn Fruit, Dioscorea Opposita, Astragalus Membranaceus, Polygonatum Odoratum, Dates
Suggested cooking with ingredients : Lean meat 500g, Ginger slices, Salt
- Wash and cut lean meat
- Put two slices of ginger in the water pot and boil the lean meat
- Boil the water in another the pot, put all the ingredients in the pot and bring to boil
- Add the cooked lean meat and cook for another 2 hours, add salt before serve.
- Courier Service delivery is free for orders $100 and above. If order does not exceed $100, delivery fee will be $10 per location. A $15 delivery charge applies for RESTRICTED ZONES.
- We deliver 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday)
- Order receive after 5pm will be processed the next working day
We seek for your kind understanding that request for specific delivery time or short time frame cannot be guaranteed as it depends on the drivers delivery routes scheduled for that day
Please ensure that the recipient’s address is correct and that someone is available to receive the gift. In the event that the recipient is not around, the gift will be returned to the office and arranged for another delivery time and date. A touch-up and re-delivery fee of up to 50% of the original selling price may be applicable.